Address: Slane, Co. Meath
Telephone: +353 (0)41 982 0643
Fax: +353 (0)41 982 0642
Slane Castle is the residence of Ireland’s most famous aristocrat, Henry Conyngham, Earl of Mount Charles.
Slane Castle is set on the grounds of a 1,500 acre estate through which flows the River Boyne, a few kilometres upstream from the site of the Battle of the Boyne.
- Events: Slane Castle is available for a wide variety of exclusive events including weddings, corporate events and private parties
- Tours: From May 18th to 29th , Inclusive, June 1st to 29th, inclusive July 3rd to 31st, Inclusive, August 1st to 31st, inclusive, Sundays to Thursday only. **
These dates may be subject to change.CLOSED FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS.
** Note for Heritage Week, 23rd to 31st August, we will be open on Friday and Saturday.
- Opening Hours:
12.00 noon to 5.00pm Adults: €7.00 pp
Children, Students, O.A.P.‘s & Groups: €5.00 pp
- Children under 5 years FREE
- Groups pre-booked only
- Rhonda De Paor, rhonda@slanecastle
- Phone 041-9820643 (office) 087-6902822 (Monday to Friday 10 am - 6pm only)